We welcome applications from both current and external students.
Our next Open Evening is on Tuesday 3rd December 2019 6:00pm - 7:30pm.
If you require any further assistance please email the Sixth Form Team via email@example.com
The application deadline for September 2020 entry is Friday 31st January 2020.
We have highly committed, dedicated teaching staff that love their subjects and will work hard for you. We assume you will want to work hard for yourself. The atmosphere of the Sixth Form is formal and mature with greater independence for students to take responsibility for their own learning. There will be an expectation that Sixth Form students maintain high standards of behaviour, appearance and dedication to study.
In accordance with this, we require applicants to Year 12:
- To meet the following grade requirements:
- For A Levels: Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 5 including Maths and English
- For BTEC: Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade 4 including Maths and English
- To have satisfactory attendance
- To have a satisfactory attitude (Head of Year 11)
- To provide a reference (external applicants only)
Any applicants applying to join in Year 13 must have:
- Minimum of 3 Ds from AS subjects, or MMM from BTEC
- Satisfactory attendance and punctuality (above 96% overall for the year)